Leave it to CoreHR
Did you know there are over 15 possible leaves that apply to employers in California? When done properly, leave management consumes valuable time and resources. LEAVE the burden to us and take back your time!
- Not everyone has time to be an expert on all leaves and their requirements
- Not everyone has time to cross the t’s and dot the i’s necessary to maximize and document compliance
- Not everyone has time to stay on top of the detailed follow-up required for effective leave management
Employee leave-law violations are costly to employers, including lost productivity costs. Like it or not, this makes leave management an essential part of your business’s success.
Your LMS Consultant will provide:
Leave determination: Determine leave type and eligibility.
Active case management: Ensure that all communication – from initial request through final doctor’s note and return-to-work authorization – is documented and clearly understood by both the employee and you.
Policy compliance: Get the latest changes and relevant updates when new employee leave legislation and policies are introduced.
Monthly reporting: You will receive a monthly report providing a summary of leave activity.
CoreHR Team’s LMS will:
- Give you peace of mind
- Ensure you have the paper trail needed to demonstrate legal compliance
- Minimize risk by applying policies consistently to all employees
- Take the guesswork out of leave compliance and continuous leave tracking
- Provide UNLIMITED access to CoreHR’s Legal Officer and experienced HR Experts to get answers to all leave-compliance questions